Menu

" I read It, But I Don't Get It"

thowell

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking one could have a lot of fun with this title. As in, "I read it but I didn't get it" (as in comprehended it) or "I read it but didn't get it" (as in purchased it).

All that said, I have browsed through this book at my library, but my recollections are vague other than it seemed school oriented. Would interlibrary loan be a possibility for you if your library does not have it?

Regards,

Kareni

I'm thinking one could have a lot of fun with this title. As in, "I read it but I didn't get it" (as in comprehended it) or "I read it but didn't get it" (as in purchased it).

All that said, I have browsed through this book at my library, but my recollections are vague other than it seemed school oriented. Would interlibrary loan be a possibility for you if your library does not have it?

Regards,

Kareni

I'll check with my library. I am looking for something to help me teach dd11 reading comprehensions other than just looking up the answers. That is how PS has taught her reading comp. and now she is struggling. We are using WWE2 and I was using reading detective but she just goes back and picks out the answers instead of retaining anything.