Menu

Italic Blackline Master CD?

campmom

Does anyone have the Italic blackline master cd for level B or C? I have A and it is 1/2 page of lowercase and 1/2 page of uppercase for each letter of the alphabet. I was wondering if that was how they next 2 levels were also. Are they just single letters or are they words and sentences. Also on level C do they have print and cursive? I really like A and have used it alot for them to go back and practice needed letters. Thanks

Are they just single letters or are they words and sentences. Also on level C do they have print and cursive? I really like A and have used it alot for them to go back and practice needed letters. Thanks
Levels B and C Blackline Master sheets are just letters (two letters to practice cursive joins). IMHO, they aren't worth purchasing past Level A. Instead I'd recommend purchasing the font from Educational Fontware and making your own practice copywork sheets. I download files from Gutenberg.org and use passages and short stories from these to make copywork sheets.

Here's the pdf with the all the GDI fonts that come with the package. A program to join linked cursive characters is included.