Menu

If you do MOH/SOTW together what does a week look like?

Oakblossoms

We just got MOH and we are so happy how it works together with SOTW 1! We are using the schedule from Paula's (I think that's it). But, I'm curious if anyone has a schedule they are happy with. Do you do MOH one day and SOTW another? Do you do it every single day?

We have outside classes each day of the week until mid June.

Hi, when I did MOH and SOTW 1 together, we would read SOTW 1 in the morning, narrate and do the activity pages. We also had afternoon read aloud and that is when I would do MOH; however, we did not do most of the activities and quizzes, etc. I just liked reading the narrative and exposing my children to other information and writing. MOH 1 is not nearly as indepth as MOH 2. - hope that helps.

MAG

I've been working on a schedule. I think I'm going to start the week with a few chapters of MOH and then a chapter of SOTW at least in the beginning to catch up. Then I'll spend the rest of the week on extra books, DVD's, & notebook pages. I think that will really fill out the week and give us plenty to do. I don't think I'll do many of the activities in MOH, but we really have enjoyed the Christ centered History!