Menu

Thinking of a digital planner

mommy4ever

As in on the computer. It needn't be online, in fact, if it didn't have to be that would be a bonus if it didn't need connectivity all the time.

I'm looking for something that would allow me to change things easily if the kids work ahead or fall back due to whatever reasons. Illness or ambitiousness however it works out.

What do you use?Why do you like it over something else, or why did you dislike something?

Help me make an informed decision.

Thanks for the recommendation! I ended up purchasing HST+. AND LOVE It!

I still don't know what it all can do, but learned a ton by downloading a ready made lesson plan from another user. It saved me a lot of time to have it ready to go. So I am 3/4 of the way through my first lesson plan for a kiddo :) And it is going very well.

Thanks for the recommendation! I ended up purchasing HST+. AND LOVE It!

I still don't know what it all can do, but learned a ton by downloading a ready made lesson plan from another user. It saved me a lot of time to have it ready to go. So I am 3/4 of the way through my first lesson plan for a kiddo :) And it is going very well.

I'm glad it's working out well for you! Some of the lesson plans others have already made can be very helpful.