Menu

Molluscum...

We've been dealing with this molluscum for over a year now. It started with one of my dc, and now has spread to each one, one at a time. All have cleared up, but my baby girl. Her's is the worst case, and I'm scared. I've ordered the homeopathic medicine online, and I'm hoping it will work. It is spreading all over her legs and butt. She has a couple on her hands and arms. I've read that some can be disfiguring (on the face), and the pics online are scary to me. We are going to the dr. to make sure there's no immune deficiencies so please keep us in prayer. Please pray that she be healed of this,and that she have no immune system problems. Thanks so much!

It started a year ago for our toddler. We just started using the liquid stuff sold on amazon. Zyno-derm?? and it seems to be working. We also tried some little homepathic pills...take 6 once and then wait a month and re-dose. We'll do the second dose in a couple weeks. We found these items just in time. Little one was starting the worst outbreak he's had. which item are you using?

I'll say a prayer for your dd.

How long does this take to work? I found something on line that's a proprietary blend with iodine as the primary active ingredient. I've thought about ordering it, but haven't yet. The kids' pediatrician thinks it's plausible that it would work, based on the fact that dyes are used as antimicrobials in Germany. Gentian Violet as an anti-fungal, for example. So Iodine as an antiviral could work. Any thoughts on this???

Because, lemme tell ya, I am ready to be done with this nasty bug. The website I found shows remarkable progress in the pictures they have up.....

It started a year ago for our toddler. We just started using the liquid stuff sold on amazon. Zyno-derm?? and it seems to be working. We also tried some little homepathic pills...take 6 once and then wait a month and re-dose. We'll do the second dose in a couple weeks. We found these items just in time. Little one was starting the worst outbreak he's had. which item are you using?

I'll say a prayer for your dd.

Yes, this is the one I have. I just got it today,and started applying it tonight. I put her in the bright light in the bathroom, and she is covered with tiny ones as well as the big ones. I tried not to react much b/c she is worried about it getting to her face, but I was upset b/c it just looked so terrible. Thanks for the prayer!

How long does this take to work? I found something on line that's a proprietary blend with iodine as the primary active ingredient. I've thought about ordering it, but haven't yet. The kids' pediatrician thinks it's plausible that it would work, based on the fact that dyes are used as antimicrobials in Germany. Gentian Violet as an anti-fungal, for example. So Iodine as an antiviral could work. Any thoughts on this???

Because, lemme tell ya, I am ready to be done with this nasty bug. The website I found shows remarkable progress in the pictures they have up.....

This one does have iodine, with a mixture of other ingredients. I actually tried iodine only, but it made no difference. I used to put iodine with a bandaid on the papule, but now they are so dense that I couldn't put a bandaid on it. I use the dropper provided with the med, and spread it on. I saw the results on the web-site as well, and they were impressive. I'm willing to try anything right now. Let me know if you find something that works!