Menu

Comfused about RightStart Level A Worksheets

eclipse

On the RightStart website, they have separate listings for the Lessons and Worksheets for level A. My charter only gave my one book - the lessons book. I was going to ask them to order the worksheets for me, but then I noticed in the Lessons book front page it has the list of required items for level A and it says "Lesson Book (worksheets included)" and in the back of the book there is an appendix with some student pages. Is that the extent of the worksheets? Is the worksheet book just so I don't have to copy the back pages? Or is the book they gave me an older version and there have been changes made (the book looks brand new and I think the charter ordered it just for me, but it could be that it was already in their library)?

Edited by eclipse

On the RightStart website, they have separate listings for the Lessons and Worksheets for level A. My charter only gave my one book - the lessons book. I was going to ask them to order the worksheets for me, but then I noticed in the Lessons book front page it has the list of required items for level A and it says "Lesson Book (worksheets included)" and in the back of the book there is an appendix with some student pages. Is that the extent of the worksheets? Is the worksheet book just so I don't have to copy the back pages? Or is the book they gave me an older version and there have been changes made (the book looks brand new and I think the charter ordered it just for me, but it could be that it was already in their library)?

Jeri,

I don't have my A book anymore, but the worksheets were in back. There isn't a ton of them, but they would be labeled up on the upper left corner as worksheet 1, worksheet 2, worksheet 3.... Now if this book has been used before the worksheets might be gone and then you do need them to order you a replacement set.

Heather

I probably have the newer version. For us, both RightStart A and B have the lesson book with an appendix in the back. We also have to buy a separate workbook with all the worksheets for about $10 each. Or, you can buy all the years workbooks in a CD for $100 which I think is a rip-off. They should offer a downloadable PDF for much, much less.

My lesson A book is the older one and all of the worksheets needed are in the back of the book to copy which has been very nice and easy to use.There are not many worksheets at all in the a level you can easily go through the lessons see which ones call for worksheets and check the back to see if they are there. Also if it is the older book any updates are on the website for free, I don't think there are many. They told me when I called that the content has not changed any.