Menu

Ack, I closed the tab too soon!

I *think* it was someone here that posted a link to someone's blog where she had listed her top ten favorite books to supplement the SOTW Ancients curriculum. For some reason, I closed the tab the other day, and FORGOT TO BOOKMARK IT! Ack, and of course, now I can't find it, even though I scoured my history [must have opened it over a week ago?].

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks!

If you use firefox and you close a tab accidentally, and it's been open for a very long time (thus too far back in your history to be easily accessible) you can click on History, then Recently Closed Tabs, and you'll get a list of the last few tabs you closed and be able to pull it up again.

I'm not sure if you use IE, but good luck finding the post again. :)

Ok, I'm using Safari actually, so I apparently don't have a "recently closed tabs" option. But while I was looking for it, I found out that I can open up more history than I realized, and I FINALLY FOUND IT!!! It took a lot of browsing though.

Here it is, in case anyone else was interested: http://farrarwilliams.wordpress.com/2010/05/26/our-ten-favorite-books-with-story-of-the-world/

Thanks!