Menu

Life of a Homeschool Diva

She's so creative!

By the way, I love (in the Intro) when she goes... "My mom and me thought...." and then corrects herself and goes "My mom and *I* thought...."

I also loved: "I like to cook....even though I can't really cook....I like microwaving...food...." LOL. I'm totally not making fun of her, by the way, I think those couple of lines were adorable!

Overall, she came across as really well-spoken and confident, and I think she has a great idea with this, and it's awesome that she's taking the initiative and following through on it!

The one after the intro, where she interacts with her younger sisters is sweet, and I think she had a good idea with bringing in a homeschooled friend who ended up going to private school to compare the two in the last one... I hope that in future ones she shows more DOING (in her daily homeschooled life) as opposed to just talking, to mix things up and make it more interesting. (I know she did talk about that in her intro).

She's so creative!

By the way, I love (in the Intro) when she goes... "My mom and me thought...." and then corrects herself and goes "My mom and *I* thought...."

I also loved: "I like to cook....even though I can't really cook....I like microwaving...food...." LOL. I'm totally not making fun of her, by the way, I think those couple of lines were adorable!

Overall, she came across as really well-spoken and confident, and I think she has a great idea with this, and it's awesome that she's taking the initiative and following through on it!

The one after the intro, where she interacts with her younger sisters is sweet, and I think she had a good idea with bringing in a homeschooled friend who ended up going to private school to compare the two in the last one... I hope that in future ones she shows more DOING (in her daily homeschooled life) as opposed to just talking, to mix things up and make it more interesting. (I know she did talk about that in her intro).

Thank you! I was glad that her personality came out in the videos. She is a bit quirky :)

She had put annotations over the grammar mistakes saying something like "I *do learn grammar in school" :lol:...but for some reason they did not show up when it was uploaded to YouTube.