Menu

Lead, Vandalism, Drug Dealers...I think I'm done here

Credit scores can be repaired over time. Family safety is much more important. I'd leave in a heartbeat. :grouphug:

4 weeks ago, down the street from the house we moved out of 3 years ago a 7 year old was shot and killed in a drug related breaking and entering. The dad of the family used to sell drugs and turned his life around several years ago and some old acquaintances didn't like that so much. All I can say is I am so glad we no longer live there. I would run from that house. If I couldn't move immediately, I would not leave my DD sleeping on the main floor alone. Maybe nothing will happen, but to me it's just not worth the risk. When people are strung up on drugs, they don't think rationally. At the very lease I would be sleeping with a gun on my night stand.

I have no idea of the legal ramifacations of all of this but I know how stressed I would be living under the conditions that your family has had to endure. The cabin could at least be a break from it, if nothing else, while you check into all the bank/legal issues. Your family has been in my thoughts ever since you posted about the car vandelism. Praying for an answer for you.