Menu

HSLDA Video Contest

Just wanted to share that my dd entered the first HSLDA Video Contest and the finalists are now posted for a popular vote. You might enjoy checking these out - there are two categories - one for younger kids with the theme of "generosity" and one for older with the theme of "sacrifice." Hers is in the sacrifice link - the one with the older man and the radio. It was a fun experience - all the kids involved were either currently homeschooled or homeschool graduates. My job was feeding them!

If you interested in viewing them and/or voting here is the link:

http://www.hslda.org/contests/video/vote/

From there you click on the creative video link, then go to either the generosity or sacrifice categories to view and vote for the finalists. I think anyone can vote - don't have to be an HSLDA member. You can vote once from each computer I.D. which I think is linked to email addresses/accounts because we could vote from the same computer from two different accounts (our sons and ours). Hope you enjoy them!

Jane