Menu

"Teaching-oriented" downloads while I paint? Cross-Post

MtnTeaching

This is a cross-post. I didn't get any ideas from the General Board so I thought I'd try over here.

I'm in the process of a massive project to sand, prime and paint all interior baseboard, door trim and windows in the main areas of my house. It is a huge undertaking and did I mention I have guests arriving next week for a two week visit? At least it's incentive to get it done in a hurry!:001_smile:

While I was sanding yesterday, I listened to all of SWB's downloads and am hooked. I have hours to listen uninterruped to downloads on my iPod and would really appreciate it if there were any other good "teaching-oriented or education-oriented" downloads or podcasts that you could recommend.

Thank you!

Thank you! I love Mr. Pudawa and just didn't think about his downloads. I went to the website and put a few on my iPod. I'm set at least for the rest of the day!

I've still got several more days of painting if anyone else has a special download they enjoyed.:001_smile: