Menu

Have your college bound kids recieved ALL their financial aid award letters yet?

Guest Virginia Dawn

Guest Virginia Dawn

We have one hold out and it's driving us crazy because its one of ds's top choices. Ds called them today and they said it could be up to a week before they get it out! That's cutting it close to the deadline. Aargh!

Guest Katia

We had one holding up, too, and it was also dd's first choice school. sigh. But, there is hope for you-all: we received the letter today. Now, she can make her choice.

Good luck!

Dawn,

What college are you waiting to hear from in Virginia? Ds is still waiting to hear from William and Mary. However, it was still one of his cheaper options, so he made the decision irregardless. We paid the deposit and the decision is made. :hurray: So nice to have that decision made! I hope you hear soon!

Guest Virginia Dawn
Dawn,

What college are you waiting to hear from in Virginia? Ds is still waiting to hear from William and Mary. However, it was still one of his cheaper options, so he made the decision irregardless. We paid the deposit and the decision is made. :hurray: So nice to have that decision made! I hope you hear soon!

Yep, that's the one. :001_smile:

But my son got a great offer from the University of Richmond, so he's waiting to compare the pros and cons of each.

Congratulations on your ds's great offer from Richmond! We thought that was a wonderful school too. Our ds was admitted to Richmond, but the $$$ offer wasn't so great, so it was immediately out of the running. You have two fabulous schools to choose from! Good luck!

Congrats to all.

I am SO sorry that some haven't received the fin aid stuff yet. Yoiks!

We received our last one about a week ago. Ds is now down to deciding between two schools.....

Does anyone want to get together for a virtual cup of coffee on May 1 to celebrate the finalized college decisions? :)

Dd is going off to BU in the fall. Funny enough, then it was initially not our favorite school due to its location in downtown Boston. However, with the acceptance letter came a really amazing financial offer that we couldn't resist. Taking a deeper look at the school totally sold dd who has fallen in love with their bio-labs, food (!), and even the amazing energy there.

So, BU it is and we are just so excited.