Menu

Conceptual Chemistry...

You can go to the Conceptual Chemistry website and send an email to the author asking for online access to some teacher resources. It is not the same as the CD but it is free.

I've had several pleasant emails with the author and he is very interested in helping homeschoolers using his book.

Sorry, I don't have the web address or his email handy right now.

Thanks, I did email him about this and asked him some other questions, like is the 3ed. study guide & lab manual compatible with the 4ed, and I got an automated response with and access code to the teacher resource page. However, there wasn't an answer to any of my questions, so I don't know if his only response will be the access code or is a more detailed response forthcoming.

I'll probably end up getting the CD and instructors manual anyway.

I received the automated response and then received a very nice personal note a day later. Like Pam, I have had some very pleasant and helpful email correspondence with the author. He is very interested in feedback from homeschooling families.