Menu

Diana Waring's History Revealed CD Questions

I keep hearing how great her CDs are for mom and have been thinking about purchasing, but had some questions!

Is each set of her CDs a different subject matter within a time period or are they all basically the same format and just a continuation of each other? I'm trying to decide if I should buy all of them or just one?

Is all of the information that is covered on the CDs in the books? I am not an audio learner and would really rather read a textbook then listen to CDs.

TIA!

Its been awhile since I listened to mine and they are the old version so they might have changed but the information on the cd's was not in the books, it was different and meant to inspire and inform you. I think they have samples you can listen to at Christian book distributors.

I keep hearing how great her CDs are for mom and have been thinking about purchasing, but had some questions!

Is each set of her CDs a different subject matter within a time period or are they all basically the same format and just a continuation of each other? I'm trying to decide if I should buy all of them or just one?

They are a continuation but you can start with whatever time-period you want to start with. If you want it "from the beginning" you would start with the first set as it begins with Creation. Or, you could skip to the Middle Ages or whatever.

Is all of the information that is covered on the CDs in the books? I am not an audio learner and would really rather read a textbook then listen to CDs.

No, the CDs are her telling the stories in a lecture type format. They go along with the books but you can just use the CDs without the rest of her curriculum.

TIA!

:)