Menu

I'm tired and I don't want to go to school today!

...and the baby is cutting four teeth and is *miserable*! Really, I'd like to rent him out for a few days. - any takers? My four year old is tired and cranky and being very uncooperative. I just want to plug in a movie for the kids, go back to bed and take a long nap!

*sigh*

School always falls apart for me once the weather gets nice. I just need to hold it together for a few more weeks... a few more weeks...

Okay, off I go. Hope you all have a great day!

I didn't sleep but an hour last night b/c I was having contractions. I finally fell asleep and woke up, contractions had ceased. :glare: I'm so tired, so done being pregnant, so wanting this baby to come...NOW! I was due 3 days ago and this on again, off again contraction thing has really done a number on my emotional state. Anyway, you didn't ask about that! Just wanted to say...I'm there with ya! We did school in the am and now I'm just not motivated to do anything else...except have this baby!

I took a nap, hehe! We take a break from 12 - 1pm anyways so I laid down with the baby for a while. I am still tired and cranky and don't feel like doing anything, but last week was a wash out for school and I can't let it go just yet.

Caught up on your thread, Aubrey - hows the laundry going? :D