Menu

Printable pocket guides

mamatanya

I would love to print up some foldable pocket guides for things like common flowers, birds, etc. Does anyone know of a site that I can get this from?

You could try using this one for birds from What Bird.

Otherwise, you could check and see if your word processing program has templates for brochures. Paste what you want into the brochure template, then laminate it.

Update: You reminded me that I needed to get something together for birdwatching on an upcoming trip to Hong Kong. I set up a document with the page in landscape and two columns. Then I copied photos and descriptions from a local birdwatching site. I will have to go back and make a couple adjustments so that the entries don't go over the page (that way, it won't matter which page follows what other page). My booklet will be about two sheets of paper and I'll have enough room for a checklist of what I see.

Edited by Sebastian (a lady)

this one for birds from What Bird[/url].

Otherwise, you could check and see if your word processing program has templates for brochures. Paste what you want into the brochure template, then laminate it.

This looks great. Thank you!! =)