Menu

Geography Matters - Can I sell/give away an unused e-book?

Pegasus

I've been to the Geography Matters website but can't find an answer. I plan to send them an e-mail but thought I'd see if anyone here knows.

I'll be cleaning out our shelves and selling/giving away homeschooling materials that we either won't be using or are finished with. I have the Trail Guides for both U.S. and World. I also have the e-version of the student books for the U.S. Trail Guide. If I remove the e-books from my computer, can I sell or give the file to whoever purchases the U.S. Trail Guide? We did try this program but it was a bust for us so we only printed/used a few pages of the e-book.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Pegasus

I'd like them, please. That is if the answer is yes you can transfer them to me. Thank you!!! I would like to use them as a spine for a unit study that I'm planning. :-)

Please pm me with the details. Thx!!!

~Cocoa

ETA: Oh, now I realize you are giving them to whomever buys the books. Sorry for that, but I misunderstood you to mean you were planning on giving away just the e-books.

I've sent an e-mail with my inquiry to Geography Matters so I'll let everyone know what the official word is when I get a reply.

Cocoa - I'm not trying to recover any money for these files so if GeoMatters says that I can give them away, I'll PM you. You would still need a Trail Guide book as the student pages don't contain all of the program information.

Pegasus