Menu

KJV bible program

*Amber*

I was looking at The Bible Study Guide for all Ages, but after finding out that I can't get it in KJV I am thinking that it isn't going to work for us. (makes me sad because it looks like a good program otherwise.) I was told it is easily adaptable but in the study pages there is scripture quoted from the NIV and I am afraid it would cause confusion. So anywho does anyone have a recommendation for a KJV bible program?

I was looking at The Bible Study Guide for all Ages, but after finding out that I can't get it in KJV I am thinking that it isn't going to work for us. (makes me sad because it looks like a good program otherwise.) I was told it is easily adaptable but in the study pages there is scripture quoted from the NIV and I am afraid it would cause confusion. So anywho does anyone have a recommendation for a KJV bible program?

I think A Beka may use all King James ...

Abeka

BJU

Landmark Baptist

ACE

CLE

Rod & Staff

Those are just six off the top of my head.

Another thing you might do is write or type out the verses in KJV and paste those over the NIV verses in the study guide? If you really love the program... I'd hate for you to throw out the baby with the bathwater, kwim?

The curriculum we use has everything in the NIV, but because we love the program, we just adapt the Bible version to our own.