Menu

Ultimate Geography and Timeline Guide

atozmom

Can anyone tell me about their experience with Ultimate Geography and Timeline Guide by Geography Matters? What were your likes and dislikes? Was is worth the money? The descriptions states it contains map and timeline figures. Were the maps from this alone enough or did you have to add to it? What periods were covered for the timeline figures and were there enough of these as well?

DS loves maps and map activities. I would really like to expand on that for him and this looked like it might be the right resource to do that with.

TIA for your help and opinions.

I have this book and only used it as a reference so far. Next year I am planning on using it more, since I don't think I will be buying a full history curriculum and we will be doing our own World Geography.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Bump for you.

I haven't used it, but thought I'd mention that easyclassical.com uses this guide in the first three years of their history cycle schedules. It looks like on their sample schedules that they schedule a few pages a week, along with a few other geography sources. If you check out their schedule, it might give you a better idea of how it can be used.