Menu

Cle la 100 & 300

thowell

I have the 100 level and I would say get the TM if you can. I tried doing LTR w/o the instructor guide and was lost. Sometimes there would be pictures and the child was to write the word and I would have no clue what the word was. I think the LA is more "doable" without the TM but I think it really adds to making it more teachable plus the appendix has the wall charts in it which I copied and ds made a little book out of. I think it is worth the price.

:iagree: If you can afford it, you should get it. I didn't buy the TMs last year when I ordered 100 and 200's and I ended up having to go back and order the TMs because "I" didn't know the answer to several of the questions!!!! :eek: There are some massively obscure grammar rules in the 200's when they introduced some rules that even I (with a Bachelor's degree) didn't know (yep, I went to ps). Shaking my head in shame...

I used the manual for the 300 for spelling. They have all of the sentences for the spelling test in it. Other than that I didn't really need it, but then again my daughter was 11 and it was very independent for her. I think if she was younger the manual would have been more useful.

You definitely need it for 100 and 200.