Menu

Map Tek- anyone going to take advantage

Catiejoy

I was going to until I saw that they are going to release all volumes on one CD. I decided I would wait and get that product. I am gambling that it will be ready in time for next school year. But the downloads are good. I have gotten downloads from them before and they are the same as sticking the cd in.

Edited by water2wine

The website is knowledgequestmaps.com- if you already have purchased 1-4 ebooks you receive a discount on the new cd being released April 1st

I wonder if anyone had purchased the ebooks already and could tell how this differs from her blackline maps of the world . . .

I bought all of the 4 sets of downloads over the past few months because we needed them sooner rather than later. But these are the only products I own from them so I can't really compare to anything. I can say the maps themselves are very nice and I am glad I purchased them. I have looked and looked at maps and these are the ones I like best, if that is any help.

• 3 weeks later...

We are at the homeschool convention in Cincy and I purchased the Map Trek - in case anyone i s wondering the difference between Map Trek and Her BlacklineMaps- there are double the number of maps- the original was geared for grades up to grade 8- the new one 1-12th grade - and therefore

variations have been made to the information included on the maps for the older grades. It sounded like she had changed the coloring of the maps so the teacher maps are darker in color and the student maps lighter in color as well.