Menu

Lively Latin Book 1 Users Question...

Deana FL

Where do I find the corrections to the answer key. I have heard mention that there are several errors in the answer key. I think I've finally reached that point...or else, I'm majorly lost!

I'm at lesson 13..exercise 13.2 seems to be wrong in the key. Can anyone confirm this for me or direct me to the place where I can find the corrections?

Thanks!

Where do I find the corrections to the answer key. I have heard mention that there are several errors in the answer key. I think I've finally reached that point...or else, I'm majorly lost!

I'm at lesson 13..exercise 13.2 seems to be wrong in the key. Can anyone confirm this for me or direct me to the place where I can find the corrections?

Thanks!

There is no one place. Some are on her website, some are on the yahoo group and there are some posted here as I try to start a master correction list, but it didn't take off. :D

Yes the Accusative Plural case of the 2nd Declension Neuter is not -as it is -a. In addition number C 6 the ablative singular case of donum, doni is not dona it is dono.

Heather