Menu

Phonics Road users-quick questions...

HappyGrace

Are the songs quick and catchy, or long and unwieldy (like some of the long Shurley songs :tongue_smilie:)?

Are there written samples, other than the DVD of her talking? I'm having trouble figuring out what the program actually is :confused:

Just heard about this program-coming back on here later to read old threads-have to run out now til evening, and all I want to do is sit here and find out more about PR! :D

Oh whoops - I missed your section question. There is a little bit of a plan in writing but most of it is in the DVD. Going in, this was the biggest drawback to me. I hate having to learn something from a lecture. But honestly it hasn't been that bad. The techniques are easy to understand so I can spend some time once a week watching and then we are set for the whole week. I was concerned that especially early on I would be unsure what to do and keep having to watch the video or get lost during a lesson. This would be very bad since my dd has the attention span of a gnat so if I had to tell her to wait while I figured out what to do she'd be gone.

But that hasn't happened at all. I got it right away - her DVDs are extremely detailed (enough that I'm becoming friends with the FF button) so believe me anyone can understand what to do and not have to keep wondering what to do next.

Heather

Guest aquiverfull

As far as samples, go to the website. Click on a year you want. Then scroll down where it lists the components of the program. Next to them, look for the Adobe Acrobat symbol, you can click those for samples.