Menu

Anyone else a curriculum junkie?

Ugh I'm trying to sell some of the curriculum that didn't suit us and I keep buying more because I'm at that board more. LOL

I do find it helps my teaching a great deal as I learn from each curriculum I buy but ugh....... It doesn't help that my one great addiction is books so buying curriculum is a bit too tempting for me.

I should just make my list of things I've decided we need for next year and stick to only finding those because honestly it's amazing all the fantastic curriculums there are now. We've been homeschooling for 15 years and mostly used Sonlight. It was only recently that I felt Sonlight didn't seem to fit our youngers ones so I started looking and now I"m in a heap of trouble. LOL!

anyone else??? :tongue_smilie:

My problem is...what works wonderfully with one child didn't work for the others...so do I keep it and use later( my husband wants to know how many boxes of books we really need) or do I sell it and maybe repurchase later.....Seriously , I think I have owned every major math curriculum there is and still have not found one that they could all use....I have five children and you would think two of them might be able to use the same book!

And I stopped going to the vendor hall at our state convention because that was just too tempting for me...

does this have anything to do with always looking for the "magic pill" , the perfect book, and just not being satisfied...now I will have that to ponder today..

grace and peace,

wendy

p.s. do you sell what you didn't use or did you save it?