Menu

Reason for Science Questions about Kits

Does anybody know where I can get an actual listing of the contents in Level G and H? I have so many science kits already, I may just own most of the stuff needed, LOL. I can get the text and tm set at CBD on sale and I am wondering if I really need the kits? Does anyone own these kits that wouldn't mind sharing what is in the kit?

Thanks!!

At CBD, if you click on the additional fews for the G and H kit, then click the previous button, it will show you the list of what is included in the kits and what you need to provide.

I would say that there is no way they are worth the $150 or so that they are asking for them. Most of the items are things you would most likely have on hand or can get very easily.

That being said, I bought the kits for G and H (books and supplies) on clearance for $12 each. So if you have a question about what a specific item on the list is, please pm me and I would be happy to go through the kits and let you know what they mean.

For example- lesson 6 in G, red blood cell beads are simply red pony beads, the platelet beads are small orange beads, and the white blood cell beads are 5 green star beads, 2 yellow star beads, 1 pink tri-corner bead, 1 purple oval bead, and 1 black oval bead.