Menu

Purchasing MCT, why only the TM? And Vocab ques.

dancer67

I was told you do not need the Student AND a Teacher Book.

There are no samples of the TM.

How are the TM set up? Do you have to make photocopies of the student pages? Does the student write in the book? Are the answers right after the student pages or at the end of the book?

I am looking at the Voyager series.

I also do not understand *how* to use MCT's Caesars English. Does the child just read through all of this independently, and memorize the vocabulary for the quiz?

And what do you do with those word posters? Do you cut those out, and hang them up somewhere?

THe teacher's book are identical copies of the student but some pages have little tidbits to mention in the margins. In the back of the teacher's book, there are notes to the teacher, some exercises with answers. Those you would photocopy for the student but there isn't many that I've seen in Island or Town level.

I made my own little posters. I keep them altogether and pull them out when we're doing Language arts for the kids to refer to. If you have room, you could hang them on the wall.