Menu

Silly Question about TOG

BearWallowSchool

Thank you for replying! I'm really drawn to TOG. The size doesn't scare me at all. I kind of like all that information.:001_huh: I don't mind the price tag either, if it has everything I'm looking for. However, I would be using it from the beginning w/ 1st graders and most people say it's too much for grammer stage. But I'm still liking it anyway... :glare:

Another question. I think I would have a better chance for success if I didn't start w/ year one. I think I would enjoy teaching year 3 or 4 the most. Does everyone start w/ year one?

We are starting with year 1 - and I'm SHOCKED at how much my kids are enjoying Ancient Egypt! We have TRIED 3 times to do history chronologically and I always tried to do them "together" - but by reading the books and such SEPARATELY they are having a much better time with it. So don't be "afraid" of starting in year 1.... but from what I see you don't have to at all :)