Menu

Rainbow Science Users

kanagnostos

Would this program be too advanced for 10- or 11-year olds? I know that it is marketed toward a slightly higher age range. Is the reading advanced? Would the labs/questions be too difficult at younger ages?

Thanks for any advice. I have been waiting for Colors to come out, but I think ds will be at the target Rainbow age by then!:D

Would this program be too advanced for 10- or 11-year olds? I know that it is marketed toward a slightly higher age range. Is the reading advanced? Would the labs/questions be too difficult at younger ages?

Thanks for any advice. I have been waiting for Colors to come out, but I think ds will be at the target Rainbow age by then!:D

I think it really depends on your child. If your 10-11 year old is bright and is science oriented I think it would work. If your child is like my ds13 - kind of average as far as science and math go - then I would wait until later.

I was just at their website today hoping to buy Colors for dd10. It's taking them FOREVER!!

I think it really depends on your child. If your 10-11 year old is bright and is science oriented I think it would work. If your child is like my ds13 - kind of average as far as science and math go - then I would wait until later.

My DS 11 (almost 12) is loving Rainbow. He is doing year 1 and he thanks me quite often for convincing DH that it was worth the cost. I do think it depends on your child and what you think he/she can handle.

Shannon