Menu

So when I go to buy TOG....

Heather in OK

I want the Bonus Bundle. Am I understanding this correctly? I will get:

- all 4 units

- The Loom

- Map Aids

- My choice of an option. I would choose the Writing Aids.

- A Bonus. I would choose Unit 1 Pop Quiz probably.

Then if I want the entire set of Evaluations it would be an additional $50.

And should I decide I want the full set of Pop Quizzes it would be another $50 or would it be $45 for Units 2-4 (is the one that comes with The Bonus the full unit?)??

I have no idea. I'm new to all of this trying to make my way around their website.

I guess I do notice that there isn't an option to add it to the cart. There is a "Print Edition" available but it comes on CDROM for $225 + whatever supplements you want.

So now that I'm looking at their website and paying attention (lol), I would want/need the DE + Writing Aids + Evaluations + Map Aids. ?

Yeah, I got that from the tip above. I was just saying that in my last post b/c it's something additional I will need to purchase.

I guess I want the DE version? That's kinda why I'm posting this...to figure out what exactly I should buy.

It is hard to advise people on if they should get the Digital or the Print. I have years 2-4 classic and year 1 redesign in print. Then I have years 2 and 3 in digital. I prefer the digital. No need for page protectors anymore, just print what I want and mark it up as I desire. The biggest plus, though, is the ability to search. Though I tend to use a lot of non-TOG books, so this really helps with scheduling them in. I just go into a week and search for key words. Makes it quick work to find where to place books I already own.

For me I like digital more than I thought I would. But I also like knowing I have print copies as well, even if they are older versions. There is nothing like being able to grab and open up the real thing.

Heather

The way I understand it though, I can still print it all if I want to, right. I know, a lot of printing but it's still an option.

And if I'm looking at all the right things DE is MUCH cheaper!

Thanks for the help. I'm sure I'll have more questions down the road. There is just SO much at their website and so many options. Maybe their website will make more sense when I haven't been up since 4am at a birth with one more to head out to at any moment.

The way I understand it though, I can still print it all if I want to, right. I know, a lot of printing but it's still an option.

And if I'm looking at all the right things DE is MUCH cheaper!

Thanks for the help. I'm sure I'll have more questions down the road. There is just SO much at their website and so many options. Maybe their website will make more sense when I haven't been up since 4am at a birth with one more to head out to at any moment.

Congrats!!

Things can only make so much sense under those conditions. :blink:

Yes DE is the cheapest option. Soon they will offer just a print option, which will be the next in terms of cost, then the DE and print will be the most expensive.

I have a hard time spending money when there is a cheaper option. If push came to shove I would easily do just the DE. You won't know what you are missing by not having the print version, so you probably won't even miss it.

Heather