Menu

Hey pianists - I'm looking for sheet music

Is there anything out there online for people that want to swap sheet music? I'm a member of Bookmooch and Paperbackswap, and thought it would be great to be able to do the same thing with music.

Ideally, I would love to find some good piano music for intermediate to advanced level, and maybe some music with lyrics for vocals included. I'd like to find books and/or single song sheets.

I'm sure with all the families represented here in the Hive that someone might have a good lead on this.

Thanks!

Blessings,

Lucinda

I don't know about any kind of a swap, but here is a website you can check out: www.music-scores.com

They have a lot of arrangements for differing instruments, ability levels, ensembles. Some of them you can print for free; you can pay to print a single piece or you can join for a membership fee and print all you want. I needed some Christmas music for our family string ensemble and found some great things there. But I also teach beginning piano and have found some terrific things to add to my lessons.

I don't know about any kind of a swap, but here is a website you can check out: www.music-scores.com

They have a lot of arrangements for differing instruments, ability levels, ensembles. Some of them you can print for free; you can pay to print a single piece or you can join for a membership fee and print all you want. I needed some Christmas music for our family string ensemble and found some great things there. But I also teach beginning piano and have found some terrific things to add to my lessons.

Wow! This sounds like it is definitely worth checking out. Thanks for the lead.

Any other sites out there for actually swapping sheet music?

Blessings,

Lucinda