Menu

I'm so disappointed!!!!!

I just got through signing up for Netflix and doing all the reading on it only to get to the very end and find out that I can't do the instant viewing because I don't live in the US!!!! UGH. I can't tell you how frustrating that is and how often that happens.

So, my question is, for those of you living outside the US, what do you all use? I want something like Netflix that costs about the same with a monthly fee and not a yearly fee(too much all at once). Is there anything out there like that?

I just got through signing up for Netflix and doing all the reading on it only to get to the very end and find out that I can't do the instant viewing because I don't live in the US!!!! UGH. I can't tell you how frustrating that is and how often that happens.

So, my question is, for those of you living outside the US, what do you all use? I want something like Netflix that costs about the same with a monthly fee and not a yearly fee(too much all at once). Is there anything out there like that?

My friend from Brazil, whose sister is still in Brazil, has netflix, and she just mails the netflix to her sister, who watches them, then sends them back to her again. This is slow, but they both get to benefit from it. Maybe someone here in the States could do the same for you? Just an idea...

My friend from Brazil, whose sister is still in Brazil, has netflix, and she just mails the netflix to her sister, who watches them, then sends them back to her again. This is slow, but they both get to benefit from it. Maybe someone here in the States could do the same for you? Just an idea...

We have a state side address that ships stuff to us, but, we get charged import taxes on EVERYTHING! And they tax according to the value of the thing in Guatemala, not the actual cost--so we'd be charged per dvd for whatever they decide it's worth. So it wouldn't work to get it sent to us at our address.

I was really wanting some of the educational things, too. Unfortunately, it's just not going to work I guess.

Not a solution, but I am enjoying this site for popular shows I've been missing lately:

http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/player/zshare.php?id=612620194ba091eb

We do Netflix, but we have an apo address.

It is frustrating!

We have done that for just regular tv shows, but, I really wanted some of the educational stuff on netflix.