Menu

Anyone know Wendy in ME?

I bought some things from her in Oct. and they haven't arrived. I have not received any replies to my emails or PMs and I noticed she hasn't been on here since Nov. 22nd. Does anyone know if there is some turmoil going on or if they are out of town?

Did you already post about this once? The reason I ask is that someone posted the exact same thing a few weeks ago. The mods deleted it and the reason given was something about taking care of it privately I think?

I did, which is why I didn't post all the details this time. I'm not sure how to go about handling it privately if I have no way other than here to get a hold of her.

I can't "google" or anything because I don't have any information other than her name and the state she lives in.

I did, which is why I didn't post all the details this time. I'm not sure how to go about handling it privately if I have no way other than here to get a hold of her.

I can't "google" or anything because I don't have any information other than her name and the state she lives in.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with the first post, I just wasn't sure if it was you or someone else.

Edited by Renee in FL