Menu

Need your Kohl's shopping tips for Kitchen Aid mixer

KateinMich mentioned her great deal on a KitchenAid mixer in another thread. She shopped through Kohl's using her Kohl's card and a promo code she got off of a flyer. I'm trying to figure out the cheapest way to purchase the Professional 600 mixer that is at Kohl's for $399. There is free shipping, but because of the weight, there is a surcharge of $7.50.

So, I don't have a Kohl's card OR a promo code from a mailer. If I signed up for a Kohl's card and shopped in store, I get the chance for a 15, 20 or 30% discount. If I do it online I believe I get the 15% automatically. There is also a $50 mail in rebate. Is there any way to get/use a promo code at check out too instore? Online? Are promo codes all different? She mentioned using a "save30" promo. Can I use that even though I'm not in the system as a member?

I never shop for big items and need some tips!

Thanks!

yes, I do have a Kohls card, so I get teh flyers. I had a 30 percent off coupon from Kohls, but wanted to use it online as the models I bought weren't available in the store, so I realized there was a promo code on the flyer.

So....the next time I wanted to do some online shopping, I only had a 15 percent off flyer. I did a google search for coupon codes and came up with a differen promo code to use that time. I again used my Kohls charge, but I am not sure that you woudl have to.

Let me check quick.

ok, Christmas 30 appears to be the current code to use to get 30 percent off, but yes, it does appear taht you have to be Kohls charge card holder to get it. As a bonus they have the Kohls cash available right now. FOr every every 50 you spend you get 10 back in a cash coupon. IF you order on line, they will show up in your email within 48 hours. You print them out and go shopping.

I also took advantage of a rebate from Kitchen Aid, and it came with in about 10 days. I was amazed!

I guess I would go to Kohls and open a charge account, if that is what you want to do, but if you don't get the 30 percent off discount, then I would order it at home. I wonder if you can open one up from home??

I am not so sure the size you want is availabe in the store either....you might have to order online to get it. They have a fairly small selection available in the store.

BUt yes, I did score big time with those Kitchen Aids I bought. OUr future Daughter in laws are getting them for Christmas. I am so excited as I know they will be thrilled!

Thanks, Ladies!

KateinMich--I have a friend who is a Kohl's card holder, so I'm hoping he'll purchase it for me using all of the techniques you recommend. Then I'll just send him a check. He can ship it right to me and I'm a happy camper. Although....the store does have a red one....Hmmmm

I have girls who all asked for kitchen cooking tools, so maybe I can get the dh in on this and make it a gift for all of us!

I just bought this mixer. I do have a Kohl's charge but they had only sent me a 15% of coupon. I used the christmas30 code and it worked. My bill came tp $316 with shipping surcharge and tax. Plus, I have he $50 rebate and $50 in Kohl's cash coming. I wanted to wait until after Christmas to purchase but this seems like as good as the deal is going to get.