Menu

Angry And Hurt

Now I hate to post this here because I think some will judge, but oh well. Not my problem. My youngest daughter KNOWS how I hate mornings, and she LOVES them. I have sleep issues and resulting fatigue. She wanted to learn how to make coffee so she could bring me coffee in bed every day. I didn't teach her how because I felt bad...... like she was my slave or something. Well, her father taught her because she really wanted to learn. She serves me coffee in bed every day. I love to stay in bed a little longer. She's only 10 and she goes downstairs for breakfast, does her math, makes coffee, and then we hang out upstairs while I drink my coffee (youngest dd is already there as she sleeps with dh and I.) She will usually bring our dove I raised by hand and a poop rag and the dogs with her. It's a special time! I love it, and so do the girls! But can you understand why I didn't want her to learn to make coffee and "serve" me? She was only 9 when she started to do this a couple of months ago. But she LOVES it. She's SOOOO cute. Last time her brother was sick I was out running errands and asked her to get him gingerale, etc. if he needed it. I came home and she was wearing this little nurse's hat she made and had a list of things to check for her "patient." She loves to do stuff like this and I appreciate it now.

Your dd sounds like a gem.