Menu

Beyond WWE

Greetings!

The estimate that we had up on the website was outdated. The information was just changed to reflect the current status which unfortunately is unknown. We are hoping to have a better estimate for you as soon as we are able. In the meantime, we have recommendations for other programs for the older grades on our site. (http://www.welltrainedmind.com/store/writing-recommendations?___store=default)

Thanks for helping to keep us on our toes. :)

The information was just changed to reflect the current status which unfortunately is unknown.

Thanks for fixing that.

Does PHP possibly have plans to put Susan's logic stage and rhetoric stage writing workshops (from the PHP conference in May in Williamsburg) on CD? Those workshops were SO good, with much more detail than the Writing With Fear CD. It would be great to recommend these workshops, if they were on CD, to people who are looking for WWS, but have to wait for it to be published. And I realize the basic info. is spread out in the new WTM, but it would be really nice to have the condensed writing info. of the workshops in two CDs.

Thanks for fixing that.

Does PHP possibly have plans to put Susan's logic stage and rhetoric stage writing workshops (from the PHP conference in May in Williamsburg) on CD? Those workshops were SO good, with much more detail than the Writing With Fear CD. It would be great to recommend these workshops, if they were on CD, to people who are looking for WWS, but have to wait for it to be published. And I realize the basic info. is spread out in the new WTM, but it would be really nice to have the condensed writing info. of the workshops in two CDs.

I would certainly buy those CDs.

We plan on selling the writing workshops from the Williamsburg Conference in May as audio downloads as soon as they are finished. We may make them into cd's as well but are unsure at this present time. They are currently being worked on. I am not sure when we are expecting those to be ready, but we will post an announcement of some kind when they are.

We plan on selling the writing workshops from the Williamsburg Conference in May as audio downloads as soon as they are finished. We may make them into cd's as well but are unsure at this present time. They are currently being worked on. I am not sure when we are expecting those to be ready, but we will post an announcement of some kind when they are.

YAY!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!