Menu

Guesthollow?

indigomama

I was wondering if this could be used for two years for my sons 1st and 2nd grade? Has anyone used this curriculum? I know it was designed for a 3rd grader.

I am looking for a nice US History curriculum for 1st and 2nd. I plan to do a year of geography in 3rd grade and then start with TOG for the rest. Thanks!

I was wondering if this could be used for two years for my sons 1st and 2nd grade? Has anyone used this curriculum? I know it was designed for a 3rd grader.

I am looking for a nice US History curriculum for 1st and 2nd. I plan to do a year of geography in 3rd grade and then start with TOG for the rest. Thanks!

I have stolen all sorts of great ideas from her site. Its a super resource and I can't imagine anything she put together would be bad.

:iagree: We have just started and mine are dd6 and dd9. So far so good. We were not able to find all the books on the schedule so we are substituting what our library had. I just bought the first history pocket and from what I have looked through I would say most of it a 1st and 2nd grader could do with a little help.