Menu

Kindle version of WTM has old recommendations

I bought the Kindle version of the WTM, which says it is the 3rd edition of the book. However, it does not have the new recommendations in it. I went to the logic stage history section, and it has Kingfisher recommended for the history spine. I think the science recommendations are wrong as well, because it still has the How ____ Works books listed. :001_huh:

I'm really not sure if this is an Amazon issue, a publisher issue or what? I tried sending an email through welltrainedmind.com, but I hope SWB might actually find out if I post it here. I also sent amazon.com a message through customer service telling them about the discrepancy.

*sigh*

• 2 weeks later...

I guess no one else bought this?

Amazon.com refunded my money and sent the issue through quality control. I had someone from the WTM site forward the issue on to the publisher since it is responsible for the Kindle edition of the book.

I'm bummed because I really wanted it on Kindle. Amazon said it didn't have any kind of system in place to let me know that the ebook was fixed. They said they would let me know what quality control ended up doing, but I've yet to hear from them.

• 5 months later...
Last time I checked, this still had not been resolved. You can download a sample of the book, and it still has the old copyright date. I really wish they would upload the new book.

Thanks. Bummer. :(

Last time I checked, this still had not been resolved. You can download a sample of the book, and it still has the old copyright date. I really wish they would upload the new book.

Sorry to keep bothering you, but when I download the sample it has the 2009 copyright date. Does this mean it would have the new recs?