Menu

Anyone use Giggle Facts?

monalisa

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I couldn't find any reviews of the product, Giggle FActs, which is an addition & subtraction fact review program back a few months ago. I finally just ordered it. We've been using it for a few weeks now, and my dd7 absolutely loves it. It is a series of games (and a workbook for checking if the facts are sticking) that teaches strategies and practices addition & subtraction facts. The idea is to play the games a few times a week, progressing through the levels, instead of drilling flash cards over & over & over (which my dd7 HATES).

I was hesitant to spend the $ because I couldn't find anyone who'd used this. Also, I have the RS Games, and my dd doesn't like them all that much (she'll tolerate them). But these are a big hit with her. The game boards are colorful, and the games are really simple. So far I can see that it is helping the facts sink in with her.

Just wanted to post this in case anyone else is looking for addition & subtraction practice games. It was $50 including shipping and came very quickly.

http://www.gigglelearn.com/