Menu

Search challenged-please help

It should be obvious, but for some reason I am drawing a blank on how to search for threads with all of the words together (ex. "Write with the Best") . It brings up every thread that has ANY of those words in it. I just want the threads with ALL of the words connected. What is the special way to search for that? :banghead: Thanks!!

I don't know if it can be done. Hopefully it can, and someone will tell us how. In the meantime, I searched for "write," searching titles only, and just on the curriculum board. There was a result for Write with the Best at the top. Here's one. Another. Ditto. More. Additonal. Having trouble coming up with another synomym. :tongue_smilie: Hope this helps!

I guess I am not as lost as I thought (on this one at least)! Thanks for the links gardening momma (I will have to figure out how to include links to previous posts in a message too along with the nice blue box instead of the words "quote" when I try to quote someone's post. LOL).

I guess I am not as lost as I thought (on this one at least)! Thanks for the links gardening momma (I will have to figure out how to include links to previous posts in a message too along with the nice blue box instead of the words "quote" when I try to quote someone's post. LOL).

Click the quote button on the post you want to quote. And if you edit out part of the quote because you're just replying to part of it, make sure you still have [ quote ] (without spaces) at the beginning and [ / quote ] (without spaces) at the end.

and you can make that blue box appear around your words by putting [ quote ] and [ / quote ] in by yourself.

Without spaces, of course.;)

Click the quote button on the post you want to quote. And if you edit out part of the quote because you're just replying to part of it, make sure you still have [ quote ] (without spaces) at the beginning and [ / quote ] (without spaces) at the end.

Without spaces, of course.;)

Thanks-I hoped this worked:glare: