Menu

What is the title of this book!?

I just saw it at a bookstore, so I know it's a new publication. It has a cliche title with the word "math" in it. It is basically a book about math, how it's being taught in the US, the problems with it. Basically the nerdy philosophical math book, that probably rants against American math, that I would be naturally attracted to! Anyone . . . ?

jeri

Sorry I can't remember the title either. If I am thinking of the same one :glare:.

I saw it last month at Barnes and Noble and really wanted to buy but did not have the money at the time.

The one I am thinking off had a 'word play' title and talked about the damage to society caused by our inability to apply math correctly.

Maybe someone else will post the title and I can see it again. :001_smile:

Sorry I can't remember the title either. If I am thinking of the same one :glare:.

I saw it last month at Barnes and Noble and really wanted to buy but did not have the money at the time.

The one I am thinking off had a 'word play' title and talked about the damage to society caused by our inability to apply math correctly.

Maybe someone else will post the title and I can see it again. :001_smile:

:lurk5: Now I'm curious!