Menu

It's a neat site, really cool seeing your budget in real time...I don't personally use it now, but I have checked it out and I recommend it in my classes. When I was checking it out, all the reviews I read were good. Even though it's tied to your accounts, they use secure encryption methods, so wouldn't think there would be a problem in that regard. To be FREE, it allows you to do a lot!

It's been really convenient to have everything there, in one place, in real time. We have encountered glitches where certain information has not updated for a space of time, but it seems to turn itself around one way or another.

We used to use a homemade spreadsheet that my dh developed. Mint is much better, as there is no inputting of data to do manually, it is all automatic.

I believe that it is secure; if I did not, I would never have signed on. In fact, we did some research at the outset to make sure and it is recommended by our favorite consumer adviser, Clark Howard, so we felt okay about it.