Menu

What do you use after IEW?

Quiver0f10

I am thinking of using IEW with my 8th, 7th and 5th graders next year, instead of TOG's writing. If we did SWI B next year, would we do SWI BB or go into C the year after? And what about after they finish the continuation course?

Does anyone have a link to IEW's page? The old page doesn't work now?

You would do the SWI B Continuation Course then the SWI C CC. Then you could do the High School Essay Writing Intensive, Advanced Communication Series, SAT Prompts or slide in a 1/2 year of Classical Poetry (thats what I did with my HS students last year.)

I am thinking of using IEW with my 8th, 7th and 5th graders next year, instead of TOG's writing. If we did SWI B next year, would we do SWI BB or go into C the year after? And what about after they finish the continuation course?

Does anyone have a link to IEW's page? The old page doesn't work now?

After SWI B dd is doing a class with SICC B alternating with the Medieval lessons.

I think they are very well done, esp. the ones by Lori Verstegen and I would now be very comfy just using those.

What grade level would the Ancient History-Based Writing Lessons be meant for? Would I need to go through TWSS first? Thanks for the help and the link.

I know TWSS is pricey but I would use it anyway, esp. knowing I will be using it through high school. All the theme based have targeted ages on them on the website. I will share with you that the 1st edition of Bible based lessons were not as impressive as the Ancient and Medieval by Lori and I can not wait to use the US History which are upper level courses. Unfortunately for me there are no Renaissance and Reformation ones yet and that is where we will be next year.