Menu

I just discovered Spellquizzer!!

Frontier Mom

I found this linked in someone else's blog and tried it out today. It really didn't take me very long to put in the past 10 lessons we have been doing. We currently use Spelling Workout but the dc's don't seem to retain the words. I put each list in and then I can bring words back into the list for review.

This is a cool program. I kinda like a mixture of spelling resources, Spelling Workout, Spelling Power, Natural Speller and words we encounter in our reading and writing. With this, I can use them all!!

Also, I like it because, if the dc knows them, they can just move on. You can get a 30 day free trial.

Spellquizzer

Edited by Frontier Mom

We got it when they had a 1 day free offer. My girls used it for couple of weeks last year but got bored with it. May be in next few months I will try again.

My girls are now finding cross word puzzles & word finds more intresting now. Wish I can find a software that can create one with a list of words.