Menu

Any other Brighter Vision type monthly kits out there?

MountainViewMama

When my son was little he used to get the Brighter Vision kits every month and he loved them. Now I have a little girl and I just found out that Brighter Vision is no longer around. :confused: I am wondering if there are any other monthly kits around that are similar to Brighter Vision. I have tried googling but haven't come up with much.

Any ideas? Thanks!

I've heard people mention Berry best. It is monthly but I think it is more elaborate than Brighter vision.

http://www.berrybestcurriculum.com/

There is also Carol's affordable curriculum.

https://www.carolscurriculum.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

I ordered Berry Best a couple of years ago and found it made mostly for a daycare or preschool classroom, with lots of cut and paste papers, but mostly boring type stuff. I really loved Brighter Vision and used it with all my kiddos. It was so educational and fun, with a project, puzzle, workbook, etc.

I'll try to think of other alternatives for you.

Blessings,

Lisa

• 4 years later...

I just Googled this question and was led here.

I used Brighter Vision with my older kids and would now LOVE to have it for my younger daughter and my granddaughter. Any ideas? I know this thread is old. I'm hoping someone has found something similar to Brighter Vision.

Thanks!!

I'm not sure what Brighter Vision was, but if you're looking for fun project boxes for the preschool set we've loved the few Kiwi Crate boxes I've ordered...Green Kids Crafts also looks good, although we've never tried it. (ETA: Babbabox is another one I've heard of...)