Menu

Stressed about moving, tired, depressed, not being nice

So, I've had previous threads about the fact that we're moving from Baltimore to Syracuse, NY.

Dh leaves in four days to start work there, which will leave me and the kids here until we definitely have a place to move. I have friends who might stay, but I can't decide if I want more people here or not. I'm still working until the 30th (home childcare), so that's going on too. I'm trying to homeschool the kids (and mostly suceeding).

But I'm stressed OUT. And I'm taking it out on dh. He lent his friend one of the cars today without telling me first and left a car seat in it. I had told the kids we would go out half an hour ago, yet here we are, one car seat short, waiting for his friend to bring it back. Dh apoligized, but then tried to say it wasn't his fault and I could have taken the car seat out of his car days ago. But that doesn't have anything to do with sending it off with his friend.

On the other hand, I know I'm taking me being stressed out on him and I don't want him to leave for New York Sunday with us not getting along. I'm really not happy about this.

hugs. Dh is unemployed & considering a job in Corning, NY--from Indiana! I have a senior in high school & we'd want her to finish out the year so if he took the job, we'd have to seperate & he'd have to find a temp place to live...plus it'd leave me with the bulk of preparing the house & selling it and taking who knows what kind of a hit on ($wise). Very frustrating. Just try to be nice to dh..tell him not to loan out the car! That's a big investment to just loan out!

Good luck...it'll all work out...we moved from michigan to indiana 4 yrs ago...now we're looking at moving again? Maybe? Hopefully NOT!

Paula

I feel your pain. :crying:

Been going through the "moving process" since April (yeah, April). Husband moved 800 miles away and I'm selling the house myself. It is horrible...

Yeah, and I understand the depression thing, too. I've been having crying fits for months now. The 7 yro is used to me being locked in the bathroom for 20 minutes at a time.

Good luck and hopefully both our moves can hurry up and be OVER (and I can live with my husband again)!!