Menu

It's Friday ladies!

The last free Friday for me for a while. (We start school on Tues.)

In the interest of peace, how about some cute and fun threads. You know, "ds said the cutest thing" or "who is your fav. movie star" etc. The 80's videos almost did me in last night. More of that would be good.;)

What say you?

Shall we lighten the mood around here as we gear up or in many cases are finishing our first week of school.

[i don't know about you, but AF is expected early next week and I've been a tad on edge]

I wish I could have a moon bounce floor and walls, at least in one room of my house, and have connector tubes (like the ones in Hartz hamster cages) joining all the rooms of the house and my shed together. Really, it would also kind of rock to have a cargo net climbing thingy to get into the attic and the whole thing could be in a tree :)

It's random, but positive ;)

I wish I could have a moon bounce floor and walls, at least in one room of my house, and have connector tubes (like the ones in Hartz hamster cages) joining all the rooms of the house and my shed together. Really, it would also kind of rock to have a cargo net climbing thingy to get into the attic and the whole thing could be in a tree :)

It's random, but positive ;)

[insert Betty Rubble giggle]:lol: