Menu

Rainbow Science "The Colors"???

dancer67

I thought I saw them stating this would be released like 4 years ago. It is for the 10-12 yo age range before starting Rainbow Science.

I was on their website, and it says it should have been released, at the latest, in the Spring of 2009?

Now, they are saying you can pre-order at a discount($135.00 for the whole kit) if you do not have to use it by September 1st.

I don't know. Am I wrong in thinking this was supposed to be released like three or four years ago?

I would love to use this, but do not want to pre-order and wait until who knows.

I have this on pre-order as well. I remember a thread about is saying that The Colors would be available sometime in the 2009/2010 school year, but they can't say exactly when.

I am now considering a new science curriculum for my ds10. It is called Science Excursion, and seems similar to The Colors.

http://www.scienceexcursion.com/

Now that I've had a chance to look at Science Excursion I think I'm going to cancel my pre-order for The Colors. This one looks great, I'm a secular hser, and this looks like it would be easy enough for me to edit.

I love that it comes with all the supplies, and even though I don't need The Colors until fall 2010, I'm just a bit worried. I liked that Science Excursion had quite a few samples to look at.

boy I sure hope I hear back about how to cancel my order. If I don't by the end of the week I'll have to give them a call. They haven't taken the money so that's not the issue, but I don't want to forget about it and then be out the money when it's finally ready, and have to deal with sending it back.

Lady A, looks like we'll be walking the same science path. I emailed SE to ask about what to do with my 3 kids, technically they'd all be in different levels, which I'm fine with unless they recommend differently.