Menu

Anybody use PLL and ILL by Emma Serl?

emmsmama

I've had them on my shelf for a while and am considering using PLL in combo with FLL1/2 with ds this year (we did 1 last year so we'd be on 2 this year) and using ILL in combo with WTM 4 with dd this year. Would that be overkill? Ds is gr. 2 level and dd is gr. 5 level. Even if it isn't suggested to use PLL and ILL in combo with anything, I'd still love feedback from those who have used it please :)

I am using the Classical Writing Primer with my dd and had thought about adding PLL alongside it. I decided it would be overkill for us...just too much writing. We did a trial run to see...and quickly I was able to judge it wouldn't work. Since FLL 1/2 is done verbally you might be able to combine them. Both programs would have a lot of memorization, though I guess you could just skip exercises if it became too much.

I'd recommend you give it a trial run and see what the days would look like. I really think either could stand alone. Perhaps you could use the Peace Hill products and just add in the parts you like about PLL instead of trying to do all the lessons in both.

Edited by Dawn E