Menu

AAS All About Homophones?

mom4him

My kids love it when I bring out this book. It is easy to use and worked for my Ker that did not read very well. It was pricey but I do not regret buying it. I will be slipping it into our spelling rotation on Fridays for an easy quick activity that is spelling in nature. I spiral bound mine and my kids can photocopy it for themselves. I like this as I have mostly mom intensive cirr ad it gives me space to spend with my youngest. I wish she had another book for when my kids get older. Some of the harder words; forward and foreword, pole and poll or pedal, petal and peddle.

I hope you get more responses.

Those of you that use AAS, do you also use All About Homophones? Have you liked, is it reproducable, did you get the printed version or the e-book? What level did you start using it?

We're using it! I started using it about mid-way through level 2 I think. I just print off a page every once in awhile for them to do. I haven't gotten to the games yet, I'm sure my kids would like those. I have the e-book version & it's easy to go in and pick a page to print off. If you have the book, you can copy pages for your family though, so either way can work.

Merry :-)

What ages would this book be good for?

It lists for grades 1-8 (but the nice thing is that there are no grades written on the actual worksheets--so you can print them or copy them & the child doesn't have to know what "grade level" that one is for. And there's nothing babyish on the pages to give it away either.).

Merry :-)