Menu

Homeschool Discounts (aka Teacher) at Office Supply Store

Office Max has more of a rebate program, not really a discount. You get a gift card for every $75 (I think) that you spend, but some products are worth more (listed in the weekly ad) so can accrue faster. I think Staples is similar.

Anyone know if OfficeMax, OfficeDepot or Staples offers homeschool/teacher discounts? Needing to buy some supplies.

Thanks!

There are differences in the programs. Some give you more discount on copying. And even though they fine print might say that things like furniture or electronics don't count, I sometimes had them show up in my point total.

One of them just switched to an annual vice quarterly program, which would make it easier to build up the required reward levels. I forget which one it was, because we're now overseas and I'm not shopping at any of them.

I've also gone to teacher back to school days at some of these stores so watch for those too.

Staples has a Teacher's Rewards program - and they give you $3 cash back in rewards for every ink cartridge you recycle.

The Teacher's Reward program is great because when they limit school items to the general public, your limit is 25. Case in point, through today they had 8 pk pencils for 1 cent and the limit was 2 packs for the gen'l public, with my rewards card, I was able to buy 25 packs.